This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack This Log

22 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Double click on the ZoneAlarm icon in your System Tray. Click on Alerts and Logs. Try changing the Alert Events Shown to the Medium setting. Let me know if that helps.
Download the User Guide from the ZoneLabs site….

Here is a linky.

It's in PDF format, so you will need to install Acrobat Reader(or another program that handles PDF files) to read it.

You can save it to your hard drive for later reference too.
Hi 'KotaGuy. Sorry for taking so long to reply. Was getting help with another issue at SpywareInfo. Y'all are good people and when I'm able I will definitely send a donation!

Download the User Guide from the ZoneLabs site

Going to do that now. Thanks again for your help. :thumbup:



Edit: Why is my name orange? :)
Oh. Okay. :) Question: Is there another way to download the user guide so it would not go to my desktop, in other words, where the download would be faster?
Don't know of any other place to download the user guide, sorry. If you have Adobe Reader installed, clicking on the link should open it up in the Reader plugin for whatever browser you are using(it may take a few moments to open up). Once it has opened, you should be able to save it to whatever folder you wish.
Okay. Thanks again, 'KotaGuy! ZA seems to be working like a charm. Does the free version work just as well as the trial version(I'm on a very limited budget). I know the free version doesn't come with all the bells and whistles. Just curious. :)
I am closing this topic as it has been resolved.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.
Topic reopened at user's request.

Hi, I'm DeeEss. I was getting help at SpywareInfo
until their forum server crashed. We were trying to
clean up the registry on my computer.
Here's the link to my post:
http://forums/tomcoyote.org/indexphp?showtopic=3804.
Thanks for your time and effort.

In the future DeeEss, copy the link from the address bar (right click in the address bar, choose copy) then paste it into the mail (right click in the mai or topic reply, paste). Typing them in by hand is very error prone.
The link you sent:
 http://forums/tomcoyote.org/indexphp?showtopic=3804
What it should be: 
http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=38034&st=0&p=171633&#entry171633
Hi 'KotaGuy, As I posted above , I was getting help at SWI trying to clean up the registry when the server crashed(died?). We saw that AltNet was lurking about after scaning with MWAV. I must say that I'm getting help from another site, but I think it's going to be a long time before someone looks at my HJT log. Shall I post the MWAV log? :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI