This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

3rd time in three weeks asking for Trojan help

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

LDTATE, First and foremost I want to apologize for addressing you wrongly. I kept putting TDTATE. I am very sorry for that. Also I didn't realize that my reply to to you about my last post did not go through. I figured out what it was. It was the IESPYAD that was causing the problem. I guess it picked up Myspace.com as a spy ad or something to the effect because it is a very loose forum. People post what ever they want on their profiles. But I do thank you for getting back to me. The problem is resolved and my comp is much better now. THANK YOU!!!!! Battle On Tanya

I kept putting TDTATE.

No problem :rofl:
Glad you figured it out that it was SpyBot :thumbup:

Great job :thumbup:

You're more then welcome.
Glad we were able to help :wavey:





If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI