This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Mikarn & Prui will not go away

16 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

System is running fine now. Is the log really clean? Question: I currently have SpywareGuard, SpywareBlaster, Solo and Ewido on my system. Any concern with conflicts by having all of these? Quetsion: With the suggestions you made under "To protect yourself further" do I add these in addition to the above or do I need to rearrange what programs I use? Appreiciate your input on this and thank you very much for your help in resolving my initial problem(s). :D
SpywareGuard and SpywareBlaster together won't be a problem. I don't know that about Solo and Ewido. I should choose one of them to keep and get rid of the other (which worked the worst for you). The programs under "Protect yourself further" are an very good addition to SpywareGuard and SpywareBlaster. I would at least use the MVPS-hostfile, and if you want to be even more protected you can install the IE-Spyads program :)
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)
Include your post user name and detail why you need it reopened with a valid link to your post.
Any bad links or emails that are not from the original poster will be deleted without response.
Any emails without the subject "Reopen" will be deleted without being looked at.

If this is not your thread please start a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI