Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Dumb Question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Lonesomedove

Lonesomedove

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 09:52 AM

Hi. I have a dumb question. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of HJT. I wish to save a logfile, but this newer version seems to be over my head. With previous versions, I would scan the system and then click Save Logfile which I then copy/pasted the results onto a notepad. (It's been awhile since I've used HJT) My question is this... how does one save a logfile with the new version? When I click Save Logfile, I get this popup called 1-Step Restore for Zip and Jaz. Is this supposed to happen, and if so, how do I go about this? I admit I am very computer-stupid, so I feel like I need step-by-step help with this latest version. Thank you so much... your help is greatly appreciated. :thumbup: S.M.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lonesomedove

Lonesomedove

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 09:23 AM

Bump. Hi again. I'm sorry to be a pest, but I really do not understand how to use the new version of HJT. I can get a scan, but I am not sure how to save a log. When I click Save Log, I get some other program or something. I really don't know what's going on, or if I'm doing something wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.