This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Dumb Question

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi. I have a dumb question. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of HJT. I wish to save a logfile, but this newer version seems to be over my head. With previous versions, I would scan the system and then click Save Logfile which I then copy/pasted the results onto a notepad. (It's been awhile since I've used HJT) My question is this… how does one save a logfile with the new version? When I click Save Logfile, I get this popup called 1-Step Restore for Zip and Jaz. Is this supposed to happen, and if so, how do I go about this? I admit I am very computer-stupid, so I feel like I need step-by-step help with this latest version. Thank you so much… your help is greatly appreciated. :thumbup: S.M.
Bump. Hi again. I'm sorry to be a pest, but I really do not understand how to use the new version of HJT. I can get a scan, but I am not sure how to save a log. When I click Save Log, I get some other program or something. I really don't know what's going on, or if I'm doing something wrong. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI