For those of you don't know, Blair's (co-owner of site) wife recently had a baby. This is why he may not be on as much in the upcoming weeks.
Blair made a site for pics with his baby…
http://ameliamarie.com/
Let me be the first to say…
CONGRATULATIONS BLAIR!!!!!!!!
COngrats Blair, keep her safe and healthy
Congrtas Blair !!!!! Your first? You can kiss sleep away for the next few months
candi and I would like to express our congrats!
We recently had a baby girl as well (jan 13.) and yes sleep is out the window… LOL
Congrats again!
martin6976
My wife just had a baby, and I had about 7 hours sleep in three days when I replied.
Congratulations!! I take it that both mother and baby are doing well? Girl or boy? Weight?
Hope you soon recover the lost sleep as well.
Baby girl.
Amelia Marie, 8 pounds, 19 inches. Mom and baby are doing great!
Baby girl. Amelia Marie, 8 pounds, 19 inches. Mom and baby are doing great!
135753
ouch!! nice to here congrats.
Amelia Marie
Very pretty name as well :-)
Thanks for all the congrats!