Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Clipmate 6.5 By Thornsoft

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OceanaJones

OceanaJones

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 02:53 PM

A lot of the helpers on this forum would find ClipMate 6.5 to be a very useful tool when replying to victim's logs. It is a clipboard extender program that is useful for saving the canned speeches and other often used text. It would also be nice to get a discount for the forum users off the retail price of $30. They offer multi user priceing :thumbup:

edited to correct url

Edited by OceanaJones, 18 February 2005 - 02:57 PM.

If you have found this site to be helpful, please consider a Donation so that we may continue to help others.
How to setup Adaware and Spybot S&D
HijackThis199.1
Spybot Search & Destroy 1.3
Adaware SE
Spyware Blaster

Jet noise The sound of Freedom

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 07:14 PM

It is a very nice program. I've contacted the author to see if something can be arranged. :)
Posted Image

#3 Bertha

Bertha

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:46 PM

How do you rate "Clipomatic" I downloaded it but when I tried to open it it just wouldnt do so, How do you work it? Bertha

#4 OceanaJones

OceanaJones

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 09:05 PM

Hi Bertha, I just learned about ClipMate from Elrond's post in the learning hall. I went to their site and downloaded a trial version. I am in the process of familiarizing myself with the program using the included help and tutorial. Basically when you copy to your windows clipboard. (right click, copy) It adds the copy in ClipMate where you can store any number and type of clips. You can even store screen shots. It seems you may need to un-install the program and try to download and reinstall a new copy. Make sure all of your "protection" programs allow the download and install. When the program is properly installed, and running, you will see a icon on your task bar. The short time I have used the program has already convinced me of its value, especially when formulating replies to victims. The trial version is for 30 days, but they don't count the days you don't use the program.
If you have found this site to be helpful, please consider a Donation so that we may continue to help others.
How to setup Adaware and Spybot S&D
HijackThis199.1
Spybot Search & Destroy 1.3
Adaware SE
Spyware Blaster

Jet noise The sound of Freedom