Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Re: Anybody Knows What Bekahz.exe Is?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yabesita

Yabesita

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:02 AM

Hi guys, let me start at the begining, i've been trying to get ride of several registry entries that I know are spyware o worms: wuam.exe, svcohst.exe, svxhost.exe, rpcxwinex.exe, msa.exe, windows24.exe... so as you see, that quite a work there. Now I've been using wintasks 5(wchich stop working for some reason), Ad-Adware SE, spywareblaster, and stinger, also I've install the DelDomains.inf, cwsserviceremove.zip, AboutBuster.zip. I ve run my spyware programs and they come with nothing, other than cookies. I have also ASO from Systweak Inc., and nothing work. I've deleted the registries in Safe Mode but the moment I restart there they are again. So I am looking for something I might be missing, and that might be this program, here is the full path, "F:\WINDOWS\System32\bekahz.exe". I've have been unable to find the EXEs in my SYSTEM32 file, nor the names mentioned before, but neither the ones tha refer to them that I have found in my search on the web, there is a cool website for this sort of thing antivirus.com, etc. So I think that i am missing something. That's why I tried to find any info on that EXE as its the only one I don't recognize. May be this one be a virus,worm, spyware or the like? Any help would be apretiated Yabesita

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 shelf life

shelf life

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,191 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:30 PM

hello Yabesita, usually if a search dosnt return any info--i would delete the file (bekahz.exe)
How Can I Reduce My Risk?