This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Show Poster Name In Reply Format

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi all - I don't know it if is possible, but, is there some way to somehow carry the posters user name over to the reply window format somewhere, so that you can see the name of the person you are replying to and how to spell their user name properly? Sometimes when I am replying to more than one person who has responed to my posts, when I go to the reply window, I may suddenly forget how to spell their user name, or which one I am replying to at that moment, even when replying to a quote, if the person does not add their name to the message. Overall, 'tis a grand format of the forum, very easy and user friendly. That is the only thing I can think of that would be a bit of help. :) Thank you for listening. A very Happy New Year to all! Tink :wavey:

Just scroll down below the reply window - all the previous posts are shown.

Hi cnm!

Oh…I see that now. :oops:

I thought when it got down to the area where you sent the message that was the bottom.

Well…2004 is almost here…hope springs eternal… :mellow:

Thank you,
Tink :wavey: