Hi Gang!
Today I am introducing a new Critical Updates feature to hpHOSTS.
In between hosts updates I often become aware of sites which are dangerous because they exploit their visitors in one way or another, but for various reasons I'm not always able to immediately update the hpHOSTS in response to these threats. To solve this problem I am now making these hosts entries available in a separate critical updates file.
The Critical Updates File (critical.txt) is not a hosts file but will contain entries which users can manually add to their current version of hpHOSTS. This file will only include confirmed exploiters (hijackers, spy/malware pushers, phishers, fraudsters and any other types of low-life exploiters we find. You will still need to update to the most recent version of hpHOSTS to get the latest updates for blocking ads, trackers, common spammers and so on.
The first edition of hpHOSTS Critical Updates is available for download now at the URL below. Please check back daily to keep your hosts file up to date.
http://www.dozleng.com/hpguru/
chachazz
Topic Starter