Khaight
Topic Starter
After downloading an image, yes I know..don't say it…., I started getting a pop-up visual basic window that appears every 10 minutes. the Title is Box and the text reads: http://donkeysonparade.0catch.com/nukelog.txt.
After running Hijackthis.exe I identified a Winnt folder that this creates NPa and inside is an executable and Appruna.dll.dll. I tried to use delete/repair in Hijackthis but the dll was in use. I deleted it using safemode and it went away….for a time. This morning it was all back so I redid my steps and changed permissions on the folder. I will see what happens tomorrow.
My question is: I know I am not the only one who has had this, but when I go on any search engine I can't find anything on appruna.dll.dll.
Is there a way to keep a particular dll from being able to load or an executable?
After running Hijackthis.exe I identified a Winnt folder that this creates NPa and inside is an executable and Appruna.dll.dll. I tried to use delete/repair in Hijackthis but the dll was in use. I deleted it using safemode and it went away….for a time. This morning it was all back so I redid my steps and changed permissions on the folder. I will see what happens tomorrow.
My question is: I know I am not the only one who has had this, but when I go on any search engine I can't find anything on appruna.dll.dll.
Is there a way to keep a particular dll from being able to load or an executable?