Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Appruna.dll.dll

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Khaight

Khaight

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 11:37 AM

After downloading an image, yes I know..don't say it...., I started getting a pop-up visual basic window that appears every 10 minutes. the Title is Box and the text reads: http://donkeysonpara...com/nukelog.txt.

After running Hijackthis.exe I identified a Winnt folder that this creates NPa and inside is an executable and Appruna.dll.dll. I tried to use delete/repair in Hijackthis but the dll was in use. I deleted it using safemode and it went away....for a time. This morning it was all back so I redid my steps and changed permissions on the folder. I will see what happens tomorrow.

My question is: I know I am not the only one who has had this, but when I go on any search engine I can't find anything on appruna.dll.dll.

Is there a way to keep a particular dll from being able to load or an executable?

Advertisements

Register to Remove