This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

unable to remove recent items in protection history -

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Windows 21H2, 22000.469

 

I have researched this topic but when I follow  the file explorer chain nothing happens. Others seem to be successful.

It is not so much the  need to remove them, it is more the fact that others can and I cannot.

It make me wonder if there is something wrong on my end. I have run SFC and DISM to see about missing files. 

 

Delete the Service folder from C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service, then restart your computer.

 
 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI