I think I have a virus. Windows Defender recognized it and I removed it but it keeps coming back.
TIA for any help.
1 min read
I think I have a virus. Windows Defender recognized it and I removed it but it keeps coming back.
TIA for any help.
[external image: xlK5Hdb.png] Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Scan
(Scan times will vary from one system to another. Sometimes the scan may appear to hang and you may even see a message that says, Program not responding. Most likely that will be temporary and the scan will resume on its own. It is not unusual for a complete scan to take up to10 minutes or even longer depending on what the scan is finding.)
Due to lack of feedback this topic is closed.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI