I just built my Mom a website and….I will admit…it's my first website that I actually built. I am having extreme problems getting a sitemap done through XML sitemaps (google). Robot.txt file also also produces. "disallow" I need help.
Needing help with my sitemap
1 min read
Hi and welcome to our forums,
![]()
I was sorry to see that none of our members have replied (yet!)
Does the following link help?
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,2192.html
Regards
paws
Problem solved. Thread closed. Thanks for the help.
Hi and welcome to our forums,
I was sorry to see that none of our members have replied (yet!)
Does the following link help?
https://www.xml-sitemaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,2192.html
Regards
paws
Bookmarking because I'm gonna need it when I try building my own website this year. Thanks!
Hi to create XML sitemap try this link XML-sitemaps it will help you a lot to create sitemap.
I used Yoast. Google sitemaps were giving me a problem,,,,although I finally was able to get it squared away.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI