This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

WAF

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

I thought if I set an outgoing rule to say I wanted the traffic/program to be safe,I forgot the term it used, it would allow good traffic without a problem. How can I set the outgoing so most good traffic will be allowed but doubtful traffic be flagged?

I was looking an area over and saw 2 entries where China was detected in my PC.. Should my firewall pick p on that. Sorry about generalities but I am just starting to learn about the outgoing advanced settings.

I think you should set everything back to the defaults and leave them. The defaults, BTW, are to allow good traffic without a problem, and block bad/doubtful traffic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI