You may want to bypass Edge and revert back to IE, never been a fan of Edge anyway. One thing you may want to try is clicking on the Windows Logo ( bottom very first Icon to the left on your taskbar ) and see if it wiil work from there.
You still have Chome working and Firefox is an excellent brower also,
At this point we cleaned you up fairly well and I dont believe that malware is causing this issue, since this forum is for Malware Removal only I would post in our Browsers, Internet and Email forum and see what they come up with. You can link them to this thread so they can see what we have done so far.
Please download DelFix and save the file to your Desktop.
[external image: DelFix_zps139e2ea1.jpg]
Windows XP Double Click DelFix.exe to run the program.
Windows Vista > Win 7 > Win 8 Right Click on DelFix.exe and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR
Checkmark " Remove Disinfection Tools"
Click the Run button
This will remove the specialised tools we used to clean your system. Any leftover logs, files, folders or tools remaining on your Desktop which were not removed can be deleted manually
So How did I get infected in the first place <– Some reading for you to keep yourself safe online
Ken, I just figured out the my Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit was keeping everything from opening correctly. I shut of the protection and now my other browsers and shortcut links to Edge are working. Any suggestions?
Any of the programs we used except Malwarebytes you can just drag to the trash, not sure why your getting that error. With Windows 10 you should right click any programs you want to run like AdwCleaner and Delfix and select RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR . This pc may have some other windows issues as well. When you post in the other forum you may want to bring that up also.
Looks like we crossed post Thats good you figured it out but I have Malwarebytes Anti Exploit installed as well and it not interferring with any of my browsers …