I was reading about Google's network. Is there a down side other than they won't buy out existing contracts or bills due?
Software
project Fi
1 min read
Peter1
Topic Starter
Tomk
This has been sitting a few days without response… so here goes nothing. ![]()
I don't know anything about it.
Here is a review if you haven't already seen it. http://www.computerworld.com/article/3056595/mobile-wireless/project-fi.html
Peter1
Hi TomK
If I was not tied up with Verizon's contract for another 5 months I would get the phone required and go with project F I a minute . you have given me something to thing about. Let's hope things keep moving in that direction as no one I know likes their current greedy carrier.
I am glad you hung in and replied.
Peter
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI