This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

How did my topic appear twice [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I don't know how but the new topic I posted yesterday appears twice when I click on My Content. Both say posted yesterday at 6.01am and when I click on each they seem to be exactly the same description of my issue.

 

Can I close one as a duplicate? What do I do to fix this posting error?

 

My apologies for this posting error.

 

Kangaroo

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI