Hi Ken545,
Sorry about the delay, I had to go to my grand-daughter's birthday party.
So far it looks good. Much quicker to boot now.
A search of the registry shows entries for Pokki and Spotify:
13 min read
Hi Ken545,
Sorry about the delay, I had to go to my grand-daughter's birthday party.
So far it looks good. Much quicker to boot now.
A search of the registry shows entries for Pokki and Spotify:
This should get most of it
REGEDIT4[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Spotify][-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Spotify][-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Pokki][-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Pokki]
After you run the reg fix in my previous post, reboot your system and then run this program, it looks like you will need the 64bit version
:folderfind Pokki Spotify :filefind Pokki Spotify :regfind Pokki Spotify
Hi Ken545,
Great party for my grand-daughter's 13th and a good night's sleep to boot; now for the 400km drive home this morning to tend the mini-goats.
Have done as you asked and here is the SystemLook log:
Hang on I am redoing the fix
Before you run the fix be sure to make a registry backup using Tweeking
REGEDIT4[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TBDEn]"SBOEM3"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]"Pokki"=-[-HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1001\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Pokki][-HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1001\Software\Pokki][HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\DragDrop\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppPath"=""[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\DragDrop\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppName"=""[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppPath"=""[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppName"=""[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Audio\PolicyConfig\PropertyStore\c83def83_0]@=-[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TBDEn]"SBOEM4"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1002\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\DragDrop\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppPath"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1002\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\DragDrop\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppName"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1002\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppPath"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1002\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights\ElevationPolicy\{5C0D11B8-C5F6-4be3-AD2C-2B1A3EB94AB6}]"AppName"=""[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-974442171-2668444937-4057906661-1002\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\Audio\PolicyConfig\PropertyStore\c83def83_0]@=-
Start CloseProcesses: CreateRestorePoint: C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Pokki C:\Users\Public\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\Public\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\UpdatusUser\AppData\Local\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\Valda\AppData\Local\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\Valda_2\AppData\Local\Pokki C:\Windows.old\Users\Valda\AppData\Local\Spotify C:\Windows.old\Users\Valda\AppData\Roaming\Spotify EmptyTemp: End
Hi Ken545,
Ran TCRB as administrator and got 19/21 files error; ran it again just by opening it with same result.
See attached screen snip.
Is it OK to go ahead with the fix or should I do something else first to get a complete registry backup?
Open Trweeking and see if you still have the first backup you made, not sure if this program overwrites and older back up or if it keeps two. Let me know as I dont have this on my system
Hi Ken545,
Looks like I may have messed up. There are four backups all from this morning. The original one has been deleted.
What do you advise now?
Try deleting the one you just created, delete them all and then run a new back up and see what happens
Same result, Ken545. 19/21 files backed up. Same two not backed up.
Run the fix with FRST and after it reboots give Tweeking another try
I have just had a thought and checked System restore. See screen snip with Restore Points created yesterday attached.
Oops! crossed in the cloud. I'll do what you say now,
Ran the FRST64 fix, rebooted, ran TCRB with same result: same two files not backed up.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI