Hello BlackListed,
Thank you for the log. Those are harmless remnants, and not indicative of an ongoing or active issue. Unless there are any outstanding issues -
All Clean!
Congratulations, your computer appears clean! ![]()
I see no signs of malware on your computer, and feel satisfied our work here is done. The steps below will remove the tools we have used and reset any settings changed. I have also provided a list of resources and tools you may find useful.
[external image: AFZxnZc.jpg] DelFix
- Please download DelFix and save the file to your Desktop.
- Double-click DelFix.exe to run the programme.
- Place a checkmark next to the following items:
- Remove disinfection tools
- Create registry backup
- Purge system restore
- Reset system settings
- Click the Run button.
– DelFix will remove the specialised tools we used to clean your computer. Any leftover logs, files, folders or tools remaining on your computer which were not removed can be deleted manually (right-click the file + delete). DelFix will also create a new System Restore Point, and delete all bar the most recent.
======================================================
I have compiled below a list of resources you may find useful. The articles document information on computer security, common attack vectors and how you can stay safe on the Internet.
- Answers to common security questions - Best Practices by quietman7
- How Malware Spreads - How did I get infected? by quietman7
- Simple and easy ways to keep your computer safe and secure on the Internet by Lawrence Abrams
- How to Prevent Malware by miekiemoes
- Slow Computer/browser? It May Not Be Malware by quietman7
======================================================
Please confirm you have no outstanding issues, and feel happy with the state of your computer. Once I have confirmation, we can wrap things up and I will close this topic.