- AdBlock is a browser add-on that blocks annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads.
- [external image: E8I37RF.png]CryptoPrevent places policy restrictions on loading points for ransomware (eg. CryptoWall), helping prevent the execution of malware.
- [external image: EG85Vjt.png]Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit (MBAE) is designed to prevent zero-day malware from exploiting vulnerable software.
- [external image: 6YRrgUC.png]Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium (MBAM) works in real-time along side your Anti-Virus to prevent malware execution.
- [external image: jv4nhMJ.png]NoScript is a Firefox add-on that blocks the actions of malicious scripts by using whitelisting and other technology.
- [external image: 3O8r9Uq.png] Sandboxie isolates programmes of your choice, preventing files from being written to your HDD unless approved by you.
- [external image: DgW1XL2.png]Secunia PSI will scan your computer for vulnerable software that is outdated, and automatically find the latest update for you.
- [external image: j1OLIec.png]SpywareBlaster is a form of passive protection, designed to block the actions of malicious websites and tracking cookies.
- [external image: sHjS79L.png]Unchecky automatically removes checkmarks for bunlded software in programme installers; helping you avoid adware and PUPs.
- [external image: JEP5iWI.png]Web of Trust (WOT) is a browser add-on designed to alert you before interacting with a potentially malicious website.
icons to links not working?
2 min read
I'm not sure if someone has "waved a "magic wand" over the icons/links but they all open fine on my machine
Well… adblock doesn't have an icon on your list, but all of the links work as advertised. ![]()
[external image: KsUqI5A.png]AdBlock is a browser add-on that blocks annoying banners, pop-ups and video ads.
now, it wants to make a lier out of me…..I give up!
April Fools!
or almost anyway.
Hi Juliet,
I've had an issue with images in my posts before.
Sometimes the forum will turn the following: [external image: 6YRrgUC.png]
[img=http://i.imgur.com/6YRrgUC.png]
into the following: [external image: x6YRrgUC.png.pagespeed.ic.HjgFxjvw2Z.jpg]
[img=http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/forums.whatthetech.com/i.imgur.com/x6YRrgUC.png.pagespeed.ic.HjgFxjvw2Z.jpg]
To fix, click the light switch in the top left corner, and remove the following (in bold) from the URL: http://3-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/forums.whatthetech.com/i.imgur.com/x6YRrgUC.png.pagespeed.ic.HjgFxjvw2Z.jpg
Other times, the forum will revert the URL back to normal. I'm unsure of the cause.
see there I wasn't crazy after all.
thank you
I do not believe that LT's diagnosis of shortcomings of the forum editor software can be construed as an analysis of the mental state of a friend and colleague whom we all love dearly. ![]()
LOL!!!!