You should go into Programs and Features in the Control Panel and uninstall both of these
8 min read
You should go into Programs and Features in the Control Panel and uninstall both of these
Hi Ken
both now removed
Great, lets do this.
I am going to post some instructions to remove the programs we ran. I will leave this thread open for about 3 days, post back if you have any problems. After 3 days if you need to post back just start a new topic or PM me and I will reopen this one
thanks for all your help Ken
Your very welcome, take care
Ken ![]()
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI