Hope for better luck this time around.
Hope for better luck this time around.
11 min read
OKAY! It looks like you were correct… this whole time… it was my antivirus. I thought I had it disabled -heck, it practically kept itself disabled as it said it couldn't get on the net to get updates- but when I messed around with the task manager my internet came back when I disabled it; since something had been blocking off my internet access when I wasn't in safe mode. Well, this is embarrassing. Thank you for helping me out, and if you can bomb this other thread I made, I'd appreciate it:
The antivirus is called AVG, if it's three letters that stands for something they never let on what it is. I have it uninstalled and will be getting back with Avira. And fixes are done, thankee very much.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI