This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Pokémon Go for iOS and Android brings Pokémon into the real world

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Sorry I stopped playing Pokemon when I was 5… But I understand there are fans of the game so I won't criticize anyone… I would do a google search on it if you really wanna know about it

I've been reading news lately that two years later, Pokemon GO is still being played actively by over 2 million players daily. Is it even true?

Pokemon can Go have been forgotten but for me it is still a childhood memory, now I see the games appear in apknite it's interesting
 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI