This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Annoying redirection in google chrome

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hey everyone,

 

Everytime I try to use google chrome search or go on google.com to do a search, i get redirected to yahoo search and if I am lucky to use the google search without redirection, I get "Ads by Ad Bar" with bunch of ads all over the computer screen. I am clueless what to do and require help! Thanks.

 

EDIT: SOLVED! I ran antimalware bytes junkware removal tool and it solved this problem.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI