I am attaching another Fixlog, it will make outtube and coinsave and Renrun visible so you can uninstall them via Programs and Features in the Control Panel, it looks like Active mail is visible so you should be able to uninstall that one
Help with pop ups. Programs listed with "" publisher [Solved]
12 min read
![]()
All ok now ?
Yes, lets run a free online Virus scanner, I have seen this run in 45 minutes on some systems and for a few hours on others so do it when you have time
Ok, not to worry, I will keep this open for you until you return
Hey Ken, sorry for the delay. I had a scheduling problem with my ISP and getting a Korean friend to help me. Would be it all right for me to run the scan tonight, and then put the log on a USB? I'd be able to post the log tomorrow morning from work.
I should have thought of that earlier.
When you download ESET, before the scan begins it needs internet access to update the virus definitions so that the database is up to date, I dont mind waiting a few more days until you get settled
Sometimes it takes awhile, make sure your anti virus is disabled as it may hinder if from running.
If no joy than try this one
Trendmicro Housecall
It looks like most of it is in AdwCleaner Quarantine
Looks like your good to go ![]()
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI