I have 2 notebooks full of changes and files proving intrusion; I've completed filing at Internet Crime Complaint Center and local PD. These I have in files, except PD wouldn't do report unless it was necessary. I've done reformats with XP sp1, sp2, and win7 all of which are genuine and owned by me. I have only had administrator privilege when they weren't expecting me to use D7 and tweaking.com all-in-one repair which reset all permissions, etc. but they reconfigured and recaptured. They've also stolen control of my gmail and Roboform files, lately I've started using KeyScrambler Personal and I can see the keys being encrypted but I'm not certain it matters because they still have control of windows (I don't have admin access, can't make any changes) when I try certain things like reformatting, and I have files on flash drives to prove some of this, you can see the screen pop, so I know they is an active, in front of screen presence. I've taken out my hdd, I've tried to find somehow to low level but I live by myself and am not near my home and don't know any white hats to help me eliminate. I do also note that Cox has been under subpoena to monitor my line but I don't knnow why; I did email their abuse dept to advise them of what has been happening in case it was usage that was part of the problem. No agency has contacted me as of yet. I'm still not certain of what I need to do, I've used a lot of anti-root kit and all the usual programs but I got so paranoid I went out and rescued a siamese cat to lower my blood pressure and ground me again ![]()
link to PCPitStop Overdrive results: http://pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=25716457
I am looking forward to someone helping and as is stated they are still attached and have just popped on again a few minujtes ago. They have even been able to follow me when I've logged into our public library and prevented me from printing certain things and I couldn't explain it to the young guys that are working the desk because I assume they are just working their way through college.l
thanks.
Rick