This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Samsung galxy S 5 verizon

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

S voice does not respond to verbal commands and after3 hours with a tech I was advised to return the phone. I surfed and found many people with the same issue. Before I lose the phone for 12 business days, Does anyone have any light to shed on this?

 

Also, if I may, I tried Chrome as the browser instead of the Touch Wiz and it is far better. However, the 3 little dots that allow you to remove/disable  apps and a lot of settings is not there with Chrome. I forgot how to make Chrome the browser again and would like to if I can get around the 3 dot issue.

Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI