Curt, thats great news to come home to . I will close this thread and when your ready just start a new topic for your wifes computer
I removed your email address from your last post, please do not post any personal info, name, address, phone number, email address as these forums are open and can be read by people from all over the world
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool again.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
- Click Yes when asked are you sure you want to uninstall.
- Both AdwCleaner.exe, its folder and all logs will be removed.
Please download DelFix
and save the file to your Desktop.
- Double-click DelFix.exe to run the program.
- Place a checkmark next to the following items:
*Remove disinfection tools
*Create registry backup
*Reset System Settings
Click the Run button
This will remove the specialised tools we used to clean your system. Any leftover logs, files, folders or tools remaining on your Desktop which were not removed can be deleted manually
How did I get infected in the first place ?
Read these links and find out how to prevent getting infected again.