Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Gmail and Yuku are fine but having loads of trouble with Facebook [Sol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Leagyl

Leagyl

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

Ever since this morning i have had a lot of trouble getting onto Facebook, all i was getting was text but no images, the same with Ebay and they take a long time to load as well, late this afternoon i managed to get onto facebook but with limitations, i can't check messages or post an ad, there seems to be quite a few small things that won't work. I can't get Mail online newspaper or News .com either it just goes blank.

Gmail i have no problem with and the same for my Yuku forum it is working perfectly.

On sunday a girl posted a message on FB saying that Johnson & Johnson had a special deal a free baby bonus and stupid me got sucked in and clicked on the link, i realised my mistake and did a full scan { Microsoft Security Essentials} and found nothing same as today i did another full scan and nothing. I also did a full Malwares scan and found nothing. I also did a system restore back to the 4/7/14.

Have i stuffed my PC or is it fixable? It started to play up today. :wall: 

Laptop HP Compaq Presario Q61 Windows 7 / 64

Edited by Leagyl, 10 July 2014 - 06:49 AM.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Leagyl

Leagyl

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 08:44 PM

It's ok for some reason when i logged on today all is working correctly, no idea why it was doing that yesterday so consider it solved.  :whistling: 

#3 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

Ok thanks for letting us know.  :)

Posted Image

#4 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:46 AM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Posted Image