This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Very slow, freezes, Windows Update will not update, 25 suspicious host

69 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi-
The corrupted files that AVG found:
Corrupted executable file, C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-2cf0dce1.exe";"Infected"
Corrupted executable file, C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-df6a2057.exe";"Infected"
Corrupted executable file; C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Temp\mpam-9fbd2e5.exe";

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :clap:

YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT HELP AND IN THE NICEST WAY, I HOPE TO NEVER HAVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN! lol

I SUPPOSE THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE TO NEVER HAVE MALWARE OR A VIRUS AGAIN, BUT ILL TRY!

 

THANK YOU AGAIN,

NONO :banana:

Hi NoNo,

You're very welcome. Glad I was able to help. :thumbup: Have a great day.

 

For the programs we ran since your return, you can just delete them and the logs they generated.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI