Here is the original scan results
Thank you for both logs.
Thank you Adam, really appreciate your time and assistance.
No problem at all. Please proceed with the following instructions.
Made an attempt to get "Microsoft Outlook' back up and running
When was the last time you attempted to access Microsoft Outlook? Please do so now, and let me know if the programme functions correctly or not.
- Press the Windows Key + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type Control Folders and click OK.
- Click View. Under Hidden files and folders:
- Place a checkmark next to Show hidden files, folders and drives.
- Remove the checkmark next to Hide extensions for known file types.
- Remove the checkmark next to Hide protected operating system Files (Recommended).
- Click Apply followed by OK.
- Press the Windows Key + r on your keyboard at the same time. Type Explorer and click OK.
- In the Search This PC bar, type 54723283.sys and allow the search to fully complete.
- If the file is found, please make a note of the file location. If not, please skip STEP 3 and let me know.
- Please go to VirusTotal.com.
- Click Choose File. Navigate to the file location you noted down, and select the following file:
- Click Scan it!.
- If you receive the following notification: File already analysed click Reanalyse.
- Once the file has been analyzed, copy the page URL at the top of the window and paste in your next reply.
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) Script
NOTICE: This script is intended for use on this particular machine. Do not use this script on any other machine; doing so may cause damage to your Operating System.
- Right-Click FRST64.exe and select Run as administrator to run the programme.
- Click Fix.
- A log (Fixlog.txt) will open on your desktop. Copy the contents of the log and paste in your next reply.
In your next reply please include the following logs. Please be sure to copy and paste the requested logs, as well as provide information on any questions I may have asked.
- Does Outlook function correctly?
- Could you find the file?
- (VirusTotal Results)