Full System Scan with Malwarebytes Antimalware
- If not existing, please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup-188.8.131.520.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to the following:
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- A 14 day trial of the Premium features is pre-selected. You may deselect this if you wish, and it will not diminish the scanning and removal capabilities of the program.
- Click Finish.
If the program is already installed:
- Run Malwarebytes Antimalware
- On the Dashboard, click the 'Update Now >>' link
- After the update completes, click the 'Scan Now >>' button.
- Or, on the Dashboard, click the Scan Now >> button.
- If an update is available, click the Update Now button.
- A Threat Scan will begin.
- When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click Apply Actions to allow MBAM to clean what was detected.
- In most cases, a restart will be required.
- Wait for the prompt to restart the computer to appear, then click on Yes.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Copy to Clipboard'
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into your reply.
Scan with ESET Online Scan
Please go to here to run the online scannner from ESET.
- Turn off the real time scanner of any existing antivirus program while performing the online scan
- Click Start
- When asked, allow the activex control to install
- Click Start
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is unticked
- Click on Advanced Settings and ensure these options are ticked:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Click Scan
- Wait for the scan to finish
- If any threats were found, click the 'List of found threats' , then click Export to text file....
- Save it to your desktop, then please copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.