Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ran HJT scan, need help properly removing threats. [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 OGgamer

OGgamer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:11 PM

Title says it all, new to HJT so I'll post the scan and any and all help will be greatly appreciated. 

Attached Files

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 ----------------

----------------

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:37 AM

Hi there,
my name is Marius and I will assist you with your malware related problems.

Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.

• First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
  • Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
  • If you have any problems while following my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
  • Do not run any other scans without instruction or add/remove software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
  • Post all logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
  • If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
  • Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
  • My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.

Proud Member of UNITE & TB

#3 ----------------

----------------

SuperMember

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.

New members follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html and start a new topic
Proud Member of UNITE & TB