Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

My OTL and TXT files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CamaroMan79

CamaroMan79

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:06 PM

Hello everyone I am trying to fix a firends laptop that has been infected with all sorts of spyware.

I was getting help over on the HiJackThis Forum but I tihnk my log files are too big and I cant post them in their forums.

here is a link to my original post over on The HiJackthis Forum:  http://www.hijackthi...s-log-file.html

The moderator had my run the Old Timers OTL app which I did and here are my logs.  I need to know what to do next?

Attached File  Extras.Txt   69.46KB   201 downloads

Attached File  OTL.Txt   243.91KB   218 downloads

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Tomk

Tomk

Beguilement Monitor

• Global Moderator
  • 20,451 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

Hi CamaroMan79,

Jintan is trying to help you at The HiJackthis Forum.

We are a fairly small community of volunteer helpers so we get to know each other as virtually all of us work at multiple forums. We try, as much as possible, to not confuse issues by getting posters working in multiple forums for the same issue.

Do you have any idea why you are unable to post the logs at the HiJackthis Forum?
Tomk
------------------------------------------------------------
Microsoft MVP 2010-2014