Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

HP redirect.com virus? [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
51 replies to this topic

#46 redrooster

redrooster

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 06:07 PM

No luck so far,I just got the keyboard back after uninstalling it whew! that was a worry.It worked the very first time when I rebooted and replied to you, now I only get an r on the cursor of this text? instead of r in the search box?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#47 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 11:30 AM

This is very odd indeed.....this does not seem to be malware related though.  I would suggest you start a new topic in the Windows forum and see if any of the techs there have any thoughts.  They are fantastic and you will be in great hands!  When complete, come back and let me know how it goes!   :)

Posted Image

#48 redrooster

redrooster

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:45 PM

I'm not going to worry about it Jeff, if its not malware related.Thanks for all your help its appreciated.cheers,Ross.

#49 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

Ok....that sounds great!  :)  

Posted Image

#50 redrooster

redrooster

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

Thanks for all your help Jeff and your patience especially, I know Ive stretched it a bit because of my computer illiteracy,  sorry about that chief. Alls well that ends well. LOL :thumbup:

#51 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

You are more than welcome and a pleasure to work with!   :wavey:

Posted Image

#52 jeffce

jeffce

Malware Guy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,693 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:03 AM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Posted Image