Hey i am having a serous issue with my machine right now. I do not believe this is a infection, as my computer just was recently cleaned for maleware from this site. I did have an issue with my USB ports not working correctly but i found a work around for that as i changed my USB controller to the standard on and that seemed to work.
I will try and explain exactly whats going on and not try to diagnose it my self. The computer mainly stalls, like ill be moving the mouse and it will jump or just stagger along. When i open up certain applications or programs, they will some times not respond. For example when i use my capture card to capture video which uses memory, it will lag way way behind on the video resulting in corrupted files. Right now the machine is so slow right now i can't hardly do anything with it. I have not tried to reboot in safe mode to see if it has the same symptoms, but i will say during one of these applications crashes, i got a message that displayed on screen, i was not able to take a screen capture of it because it froze my whole explorer.exe and i was forced to reset my machine. But the message did state something bout loss of memory or not enough memory to execute the application. I have 16 GB of ram, i checked both in the bios and my system memory and windows is reading it correctly.
It has gotten worse and worse over the days and this is something that has just recently started happening after i cleaned my machine of infections bout a few weeks ago. I ran the normal ram test, the ram64.exe application over night. It didn't find any bad sectors. I also ran the windows 7 memory test diagnostic tool. It found nothing.
Is their is any way we can diagnose and determine if this is a hardware issue and which hardware might be causing the problem. I also checked CPU and temps and they check out pretty fine, the machine is cool, its not over heating or anything like that, But the fact that i did get one message that said not enough memory left to load to run this app, leads me to believe that it might possibly be a bad memory card. But i want to know for sure before i replace anything.
I got my work i have to do on here and its just a bothersome issue right now.