This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Log FIle Look OK [Solved]

34 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Naw… your issue drug out a bit and was, I'm sure, frustrating for you… but it was really more annoying for you than it was dangerous to your system. I've seen logs where infections were so integrated into the system that the process took several months before the user was able to have a usable system again.

I'm glad to hear things seem good. If you have additional problems… you know where to find us.

You are very welcome for the assist.

Good luck and be well. :wavey:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI