Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Newbie Here...I need help, I think I am drowning. [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#31 wjh1170

wjh1170

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Sports

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:08 PM

Jo;

As per your final instructions;

Clean up:
We used Combofix.    -----> Done

Run OTL.exeCopy/paste the following text written inside of the code box into the Custom Scans/Fixes box located at the

bottom of OTL      -----------> Done

Clean up with OTL:    ---------> Done

Delete the log files   ----------> Done

I suppose this is goodbye.....once again I want to thank you for restoring my Computer!!!  As I stated before;

1. It is Malware free now

2. It runs much faster

3. My Internet speeds have increased by nearly double.

4. The Computer is no longer running through my Data Allowance with my ISP at a ridiculous pace.

5. My boot time is faster than I can ever remember

I owe you a debt of gratitude I can never repay for your tireless efforts. I noticed when you first started helping me it said "In Training" or something like that, now I see it says Staff. I certainly can understand how you earned that!! Thanks again and I wish you well in the future.

Sincerely;

Bill

wjh1170 (Bill)

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#32 Jo*

Jo*

SuperMember

• Malware Team
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

You are very welcome, wjh1170.
Glad we could help.
Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Cheers,
Jo

#33 Jo*

Jo*

SuperMember

• Malware Team
  • 1,208 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:11 PM

Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Graduate of the WTT Classroom
Cheers,
Jo