I downloaded the Java 7 51 version and verified it.
Driverwhiz.exe virus [Solved]
32 min read
Hi mikej62,
We seem to have removed all the malware, how is the computer running?
Hi mikej62,
We seem to have removed all the malware, how is the computer running?
It runs fine. Nothing is really off from the computer. It still has the LSP install error but I'm not sure if that is causing any problems. One thing that still won't work for me is adobe flash for Firefox. Every time I load up a site with videos, I have to manually click the allow button so I can watch the video. When I try to download the adobe update, it always freezes at 95%.
Hi mikej62,
It still has the LSP install error but I'm not sure if that is causing any problems. One thing that still won't work for me is adobe flash for Firefox. Every time I load up a site with videos, I have to manually click the allow button so I can watch the video. When I try to download the adobe update, it always freezes at 95%.
Not sure how to correct the LSP error. If you like after we have finished here I can send you over to the Tech Team and see if someone over there has a remedy to your problem.
As far as the Adobe Flash issue, rather than just try and update Adobe Flash, let's do a complete uninstall, reboot then do a fresh install.
If Firefox has an Adobe Flash add-on, you might also want to remove/disable it while your doing the reinstall.
After all is done report back the current status.
Do you still require assistance?
If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.
Everyone else please follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.html
and start a New Topic.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI