I'm remotely manage one PC (Win XP sp3 with Symantec endpoint protection) and I have problems with printer spooler service (spoolsv.exe), sometimes just popup with errors. This PC was full of malware scum, I used malwarebytes program and many others to clean it. I think there is still infections of malware but I'm not sure.
My name isJeff. I would be more than happy to take a look at your malware results logs and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.
If you happen to have a flash drive/thumb drive please have that ready in the event that we need to use it.
Please be sure to subscribe to the topic if you have not already done so.
IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so. DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your operating system and losing all your programs and data.
Having said that…. [external image: YBCQLm4.gif]Let's get going!!
———-
Please download DDS from either of these links
LINK 1 LINK 2
and save it to your desktop.
Disable any antivirus programs during the scan (If you have difficulty properly disabling your protective programs, refer to this link here )
Double click dds to run the tool.
When done, two DDS.txt's will open.
Save both reports to your desktop.
————————————————— Please include the contents of the following in your next reply:
DDS.txt
Attach.txt
———-
[external image: 81mYIKe.jpg]AdwCleaner
Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.
Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool Vista/Windows 7/8 users right-click and selectRun As Administrator.
Click on the Scan button.
AdwCleaner will begin…be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
After the scan has finished, click on the Report button…a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
The contents of the log file may be confusing. Unless you see a program name that you know should not be removed, don't worry about it. If you see an entry you want to keep, let me know about it.
Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
A copy of all logfiles are saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder which was created when running the tool.