This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Hijack Log

15 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi again! I am sorry that I have not been able to post back but my internet connection at home has had some problems. I am posting from work now and if I have the time, I will try to reply to you with what to do next during the day, otherwise I will be posting later tonight if my internet connection is back.
After looking trough your latest log after Spybot and Ad-Aware have been run it looks a lot better :)

A couple of questions

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WINST.EXE

Does this file still exist after the newest scans?

C:\PROGRA~1\flapmediabeep\Kind clock error.exe This one is a nasty and does not allow a properties check. Any attempt to do so causes the window to close or an error message that Explorer encountered a problem and will be shut down. It cannot be deleted for the same reason.

It is interesting to note that C:\progra~1\flapmediabeep\Kind clock error.exe does not show up on this log but it is in the folder Program Files.


Could you try to boot to safe mode and try to delete the flapmediabeep folder from there?

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyDailyHoroscope] C:\PROGRA~1\MYDAIL~1\MYDAIL~1.EXE


This seems to be a new one could you check the properties for that file? Look for a folder that starts with MYDAIL in program files

After you have done the above, please post a fresh log for me to look at together with the answers to my questions. Also, please tell me how your browser and computer are behaving at the moment.
:D Hello! No need for apology. You are a tremendous help and have enabled me to get back on the internet. I have registered on this site as BOBWIT2 via my home computer. I posted last Saturday titled LAPPEN. I will post again tonight at home in the event you may want to respond there.


C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WINST.EXE


Does this file still exist after the newest scans?


No, I was able to get rid of this one and it no longer exists.


C:\PROGRA~1\flapmediabeep\Kind clock error.exe This one is a nasty and does not allow a properties check. Any attempt to do so causes the window to close or an error message that Explorer encountered a problem and will be shut down. It cannot be deleted for the same reason.

It is interesting to note that C:\progra~1\flapmediabeep\Kind clock error.exe does not show up on this log but it is in the folder Program Files.



Could you try to boot to safe mode and try to delete the flapmediabeep folder from there?


This is a tricky one. I was able to delete this in safe mode after many tries. It came back. Checking properties or trying to delete in normal or safe mode usually kicks you out of that operation or you get the Explorer error message which may, or may not, close the window.

Hijackthis does not seem to be able to get rid of it. If it does get rid of it then it reloads somehow.

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyDailyHoroscope] C:\PROGRA~1\MYDAIL~1\MYDAIL~1.EXE


I got rid of this one last night. It downloaded while I was on-line and kept popping up on reboot. This one no longer exists.

I added some security to my computer to prevent pop-ups and other stuff. It is active in the background and so far seems to be doing a pretty good job.

I still get "Not enough free memory to run this program……" and "This program performed an illegal operation…….." error messages and my computer locks up from time to time. Not nearly as bad as before and they can be closed without causing major problems.

I will post a HJT log tonight as BOBWIT2 and, if you don't pick up on that one, I will post from here in the AM. Thanks for all the help and have a great day :D
Hi again! As long as the logs are from the same computer, please post it as a reply to this topic. You don’t need to have a different username when posting from your home computer you can use the same username on multiple computers. I will wait for your next log in this topic but before you post that log could you try to run both ad-aware and spybot again and do it in safemode?
:P OK, I will run Spybot and Ad-Aware in safe mode. I will do a reboot in normal mode and run a HJT scan. I will post the log tonight from my home computer on this thread. Till tonight, toodles. :wavey:
:o I ran Spybot in safe mode and only DSO Exploit showed up which I believe is inherent to Spybot.

I tried to run Ad-Aware and I kept getting a fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C00078C0 in VXD VMM (01) + 000068C0. The current application will be terminated etc.

I did delete flapmediabeep finally. I selected the folder and then selected delete folder and all its contents. Any attemp tp empty the recycle bin got a message "Delete not allowed" and recycle could only be emptied after a reboot.

I booted up in Normal mode and ran a HJT scan. Log is pasted below:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.0
Scan saved at 9:44:23 PM, on 7/27/04
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\INTERNET\ISDBDC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSRTE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\MCAGENT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOTIVE\MOTIVEASSISTANT\MOTMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DDHELP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\CTNOTIFY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SBLIVE\AUDIOHQ\AHQTB.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\CPQEADM.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\CPQINET\CPQINET.EXE
C:\CPQS\BWTOOLS\SCCENTER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\BTTNSERV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\MEDIADET.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\SMARTBRIDGE\MOTIVESB.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\KODAKCCS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMONIT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BROWSER MOUSE\BROWSER MOUSE\1.0\LWBWHEEL.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\EAUSBKBD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHLD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSESCN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\DISTILLR\ACROTRAY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\MSBNTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOTDD01.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOHMR08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\KODAK\KODAK EASYSHARE SOFTWARE\BIN\EASYSHARE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\KODAK\KODAK SOFTWARE UPDATER\7288971\PROGRAM\BACKWEB-7288971.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\POP-UP BLOCKER\SECRETMAKER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\ON-SCREEN DISPLAY\OSD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\BIN\MPBTN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOEVM08.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HPZIPM12.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPQFRU07.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOSTS08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\OUTLOOK EXPRESS\MSIMN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\PSTORES.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\IPHLPSVR.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HIJACKTHIS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://desktop.presario.net/scripts/redire…&LC;=0409&c;=1c00
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHL.DLL
O3 - Toolbar: wma wave - {715BE887-094E-A7D6-F865-EF0EEA5FD237} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\OPTION SUPPORT AUDIO\MATHFORD.DLL (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\MCUPDATE.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MotiveMonitor] C:\Program Files\Motive\MotiveAssistant\motmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StillImageMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Disc Detector] C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL\CtNotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioHQ] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\AudioHQ\AHQTB.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQEASYACC] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\cpqeadm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EACLEAN] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\eaclean.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQInet] c:\compaq\CPQInet\CpqInet.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cpqns] c:\compaq\cpqinet\cpqnpcss.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Service Connection] c:\cpqs\bwtools\sccenter.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] c:\windows\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\ADELPH~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KodakCCS] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [USBMonit.exe] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMonit.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EM_EXEC] C:\MOUSE\SYSTEM\EM_EXEC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCMNHDLR.EXE" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] c:\windows\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Guardian] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE" /SU
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CriticalUpdate] c:\windows\SYSTEM\wucrtupd.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [HC Reminder] hc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [isdbdc] c:\compaq\internet\isdbdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McVsRte] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsrte.exe /embedding
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McAfee Firewall] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIEW] rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyDailyHoroscope] C:\PROGRA~1\MYDAIL~1\MYDAIL~1.EXE
O4 - Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Broadband Networking.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking\MSBNTray.exe
O4 - Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O4 - Startup: Adelphia eSupport Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adelphia eSupport Assistant\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
O4 - Startup: SECRETMAKER.lnk = C:\Program Files\Pop-Up Blocker\secretmaker.exe
O9 - Extra button: Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: AV &Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Find Pages Linking to this URL - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Find Other Pages on this &Host - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {0C568603-D79D-11D2-87A7-00C04FF158BB} (BrowseFolderPopup Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/MGBrwFld.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5C90925-ABBF-4475-88F5-8622B452BA9E} (Compaq System Data Class) - http://www29.compaq.com/falco/SysQuery.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc…72/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {0713E8D2-850A-101B-AFC0-4210102A8DA7} (Microsoft ProgressBar Control, version 5.0 (SP2)) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/ComCtl…22/ComCtl32.cab
O16 - DPF: {12589FA1-C456-11CE-BF01-10AA1055595A} - http://www.wsel.net/imcupdatefiles/whistlesilent610.cab
Hi! Looking a lot better!

I tried to run Ad-Aware and I kept getting a fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:C00078C0 in VXD VMM (01) + 000068C0. The current application will be terminated etc.


I cant help with that but you might want to visit the Offical Lavasoft Support Forums or post in the Ad-aware Support forum here at TC when done with cleaning your computer

Please do all the steps in the order they are listed
  • Have Hijack This fix all of the following by placing a check in the appropriate boxes and hitting fix checked. Make sure all browsers and all Windows Explorer windows are closed before fixing.

    O3 - Toolbar: wma wave - {715BE887-094E-A7D6-F865-EF0EEA5FD237} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\OPTION SUPPORT AUDIO\MATHFORD.DLL (file missing)
    O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MyDailyHoroscope] C:\PROGRA~1\MYDAIL~1\MYDAIL~1.EXE

  • Reboot

  • Rescan with HJT and post a new log here. Also please describe how your computer behaves.
:lol: OK. I will fix the files with HJT and run another scan. I had to take my computer off-line because it is under a barrage of attacks and I can't deal with them fast enough. The people trying to sell me software to speed up my computer and improve security are the ones causing most of the problems. As soon as I get a pop-up ad from them that they tested my computer and found it to be slow and lacking in security my computer immediately is slow and piled up with junk. My computer was running 50 processes last night which is ridiculous. I just hate to buy software from someone just to solve a problem they have caused in the first place. Its like my computer is held hostage and will only be freed if I pay the ransom. A lot of people I know are seriously considering canceling their ISP and staying off-line. The aggravation is just not worth it in terms of time and frustration. At the moment I am close to doing just that. It's kind of like owning a car and someone sneaks in and puts sugar in the gas tank and when thats fixed they cut the brake lines. After thats fixed they flatten the tires etc. Sorry for the rant. Thanks a million for all your help. :weee:
:huh:I booted up in normal mode and off-line. Hard drive activity long after everything had loaded. Then got message Object Eindows Exception
Class regustration fail for Window MediaScape OnScreen. The hourglass was displayed and no hard drive activity. I tried ctrl+alt+delete and got blue screen "System is busy" press any key to continue. Computer was locked up so did a manual reboot in normal mode and off-line.

I was able to run Hijackthis and fix the 2 files. I rebooted in normal mode and off-line. Hard drive activity long after everything is loaded. I ran HJT and saved a log.

I rebooted in normal mode and on-line. Had an internet malfunction with Adelphia box. I shut down and rebooted in normal mode and on-line. Again hard drive activity long after everything is loaded.

I tried to open explorer and got a "This page cannot be displayed……..". A McAfee notice popped up informing me of an update. I clicked on favorites and TomCoyote and went to this site OK. Whew!!! HJT log follows: :weee:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.0
Scan saved at 9:38:25 PM, on 7/28/04
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\INTERNET\ISDBDC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSRTE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\MCAGENT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOTIVE\MOTIVEASSISTANT\MOTMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\CTNOTIFY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DDHELP.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SBLIVE\AUDIOHQ\AHQTB.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\CPQEADM.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\CPQINET\CPQINET.EXE
C:\CPQS\BWTOOLS\SCCENTER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\SMARTBRIDGE\MOTIVESB.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\KODAKCCS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMONIT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\BTTNSERV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BROWSER MOUSE\BROWSER MOUSE\1.0\LWBWHEEL.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\MEDIADET.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHLD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSESCN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\DISTILLR\ACROTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\EAUSBKBD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\MSBNTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOTDD01.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOHMR08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\KODAK\KODAK EASYSHARE SOFTWARE\BIN\EASYSHARE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\POP-UP BLOCKER\SECRETMAKER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\ON-SCREEN DISPLAY\OSD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOEVM08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\BIN\MPBTN.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HPZIPM12.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOSTS08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HIJACKTHIS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\IPHLPSVR.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://desktop.presario.net/scripts/redire…&LC;=0409&c;=1c00
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHL.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\McUpdate.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MotiveMonitor] C:\Program Files\Motive\MotiveAssistant\motmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StillImageMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Disc Detector] C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL\CtNotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioHQ] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\AudioHQ\AHQTB.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQEASYACC] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\cpqeadm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EACLEAN] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\eaclean.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQInet] c:\compaq\CPQInet\CpqInet.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cpqns] c:\compaq\cpqinet\cpqnpcss.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Service Connection] c:\cpqs\bwtools\sccenter.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] c:\windows\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\ADELPH~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KodakCCS] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [USBMonit.exe] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMonit.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EM_EXEC] C:\MOUSE\SYSTEM\EM_EXEC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCMNHDLR.EXE" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] c:\windows\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Guardian] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE" /SU
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CriticalUpdate] c:\windows\SYSTEM\wucrtupd.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [HC Reminder] hc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [isdbdc] c:\compaq\internet\isdbdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McVsRte] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsrte.exe /embedding
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McAfee Firewall] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIEW] rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
O4 - Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Broadband Networking.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking\MSBNTray.exe
O4 - Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O4 - Startup: Adelphia eSupport Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adelphia eSupport Assistant\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
O4 - Startup: SECRETMAKER.lnk = C:\Program Files\Pop-Up Blocker\secretmaker.exe
O9 - Extra button: Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: AV &Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Find Pages Linking to this URL - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Find Other Pages on this &Host - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {0C568603-D79D-11D2-87A7-00C04FF158BB} (BrowseFolderPopup Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/MGBrwFld.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5C90925-ABBF-4475-88F5-8622B452BA9E} (Compaq System Data Class) - http://www29.compaq.com/falco/SysQuery.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc…72/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {0713E8D2-850A-101B-AFC0-4210102A8DA7} (Microsoft ProgressBar Control, version 5.0 (SP2)) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/ComCtl…22/ComCtl32.cab
O16 - DPF: {12589FA1-C456-11CE-BF01-10AA1055595A} - http://www.wsel.net/imcupdatefiles/whistlesilent610.cab
Well I can't find anything bad in your log but you obviously still have problems… Let's try this, some of the things we have already tried but let's try again.

Click here, for instructions on how to enable hidden files and folders to be visible. After enabling, reboot into safe mode by tapping F8 after the BIOS has loaded

Please delete your temporary files by deleting all files and folders that are in those folders (do not delete the temp folder itself) like for example
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\
C:\Temp\

Delete your Temporary Internet Files, be sure to also select delete all offline content. (From within Internet Explorer, see link)

Also, empty your recycle bin

Reboot to normal mode

Do a virus scan here.
If you get report of files that can’t be cleaned / deleted, please write down the filenames and locations and post that in your reply.

Reboot (normal)

Now I would like you to uninstall Ad-aware and Spybot, reboot, redownload them from the provided links and then install them according to the instructions provided.

Please go to this page and read the instructions for how to configure Spybot S&D & Ad-Aware
How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware

First use Spybot S&D. (Version 1.3)
Spybot
Unzip, and update. Install the updates and run. Delete all that it marks in red.
Reboot (normal)

Then it’s time for Ad-Aware
Ad-Aware
Install and update by using the globe icon. Restart your computer and run Ad-Aware.
Press scan now and select drives and/or partitions to be scanned. When done select all and click next. Remove all checked items and then reboot (normal) your computer.

After the first run of ad-aware (and reboot) please read this and download and install VX2 Cleaner plug-in, after that follow the instructions.

After cleaning with VX2 Cleaner plug-in, reboot again

Then post a new HIT log as a reply to this topic. Also, please describe how your computer behaves.
:blink: I followed all instructions. All temp files were deleted in the safe mode and the recycle bin emptied. I rebooted and ran a virus scan. No infected files found. I did a reboot and uninstalled Spybot and Ad-Aware. I redownloaded these programs.

I setup Spybot with updates. I ran it and fixed 6 problems. I rebooted and setup Ad-Aware with updates and did a scan. Scan was clean. Rebooted and downloaded VX2 cleaner. I had to uninstall Secretmaker as this was preventing a download with the error message PLVX2cleaner(1) "This program has performed and illegal etc. I ran VX2 Cleaner according to instructions and it came up clean. I then scanned with HJT.

HJT log follows:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.0
Scan saved at 5:09:16 AM, on 7/30/04
Platform: Windows 98 SE (Win9x 4.10.2222A)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\KERNEL32.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSGSRV32.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MPREXE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSTASK.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\INTERNET\ISDBDC.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSRTE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\mmtask.tsk
C:\WINDOWS\EXPLORER.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\MCAGENT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MOTIVE\MOTIVEASSISTANT\MOTMON.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\DDHELP.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\CTNOTIFY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SBLIVE\AUDIOHQ\AHQTB.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\CPQEADM.EXE
C:\COMPAQ\CPQINET\CPQINET.EXE
C:\CPQS\BWTOOLS\SCCENTER.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\TASKMON.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\SMARTBRIDGE\MOTIVESB.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DRIVERS\KODAKCCS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMONIT.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\BROWSER MOUSE\BROWSER MOUSE\1.0\LWBWHEEL.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\BTTNSERV.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHLD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\CREATIVE\SHAREDLL\MEDIADET.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SYSTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSESCN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADOBE\ACROBAT 5.0\DISTILLR\ACROTRAY.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\EASY ACCESS BUTTON SUPPORT\EAUSBKBD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\MSBNTRAY.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOTDD01.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOHMR08.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\KODAK\KODAK EASYSHARE SOFTWARE\BIN\EASYSHARE.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SPOOL32.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\KODAK\KODAK SOFTWARE UPDATER\7288971\PROGRAM\BACKWEB-7288971.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\WMIEXE.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADELPHIA ESUPPORT ASSISTANT\BIN\MPBTN.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMPAQ\ON-SCREEN DISPLAY\OSD.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOEVM08.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\HPZIPM12.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT BROADBAND NETWORKING\IPHLPSVR.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HIJACKTHIS\HIJACKTHIS.EXE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\HEWLETT-PACKARD\DIGITAL IMAGING\BIN\HPOSTS08.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://desktop.presario.net/scripts/redire…&LC;=0409&c;=1c00
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\MSDXM.OCX
O3 - Toolbar: McAfee VirusScan - {BA52B914-B692-46c4-B683-905236F6F655} - C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCVSSHL.DLL
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCUpdateExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\MCUPDATE.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MCAgentExe] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\AGENT\mcagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MotiveMonitor] C:\Program Files\Motive\MotiveAssistant\motmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StillImageMonitor] C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\STIMON.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Disc Detector] C:\Program Files\Creative\ShareDLL\CtNotify.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioHQ] C:\Program Files\Creative\SBLive\AudioHQ\AHQTB.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQEASYACC] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\cpqeadm.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EACLEAN] C:\Program Files\Compaq\Easy Access Button Support\eaclean.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CPQInet] c:\compaq\CPQInet\CpqInet.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [cpqns] c:\compaq\cpqinet\cpqnpcss.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Service Connection] c:\cpqs\bwtools\sccenter.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TaskMonitor] c:\windows\taskmon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\ADELPH~1\SMARTB~1\MotiveSB.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KodakCCS] C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [USBMonit.exe] "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\USBMonit.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LWBMOUSE] C:\Program Files\Browser Mouse\Browser Mouse\1.0\lwbwheel.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EM_EXEC] C:\MOUSE\SYSTEM\EM_EXEC.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VSOCheckTask] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\MCMNHDLR.EXE" /checktask
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [VirusScan Online] "C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsshld.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ScanRegistry] c:\windows\scanregw.exe /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SystemTray] SysTray.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfee Guardian] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE SHARED COMPONENTS\GUARDIAN\CMGRDIAN.EXE" /SU
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CriticalUpdate] c:\windows\SYSTEM\wucrtupd.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [HC Reminder] hc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [LoadPowerProfile] Rundll32.exe powrprof.dll,LoadCurrentPwrScheme
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [SchedulingAgent] mstask.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [isdbdc] c:\compaq\internet\isdbdc.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McVsRte] C:\PROGRA~1\MCAFEE.COM\VSO\mcvsrte.exe /embedding
O4 - HKLM\..\RunServices: [McAfee Firewall] "C:\PROGRAM FILES\MCAFEE\MCAFEE FIREWALL\CPD.EXE" /SERVICE
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\ypager.exe -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [NVIEW] rundll32.exe nview.dll,nViewLoadHook
O4 - Startup: Acrobat Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Distillr\AcroTray.exe
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Broadband Networking.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Broadband Networking\MSBNTray.exe
O4 - Startup: hpoddt01.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpotdd01.exe
O4 - Startup: hp instant support.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\hpis\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: hp psc 1000 series.lnk = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpohmr08.exe
O4 - Startup: Adelphia eSupport Assistant.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adelphia eSupport Assistant\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Startup: Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
O4 - Startup: KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\backWeb-7288971.exe
O9 - Extra button: Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: AV &Translate - {06FE5D05-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Find Pages Linking to this URL - {06FE5D02-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Find Other Pages on this &Host - {06FE5D03-8F11-11d2-804F-00105A133818} - http://search.presario.net/scripts/redirec…&c;=1c00&lc;=0409 (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)
O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\PROGRA~1\INTERN~1\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll
O16 - DPF: {0C568603-D79D-11D2-87A7-00C04FF158BB} (BrowseFolderPopup Class) - http://download.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/MGBrwFld.cab
O16 - DPF: {F5C90925-ABBF-4475-88F5-8622B452BA9E} (Compaq System Data Class) - http://www29.compaq.com/falco/SysQuery.cab
O16 - DPF: {4ED9DDF0-7479-4BBE-9335-5A1EDB1D8A21} (McAfee.com Operating System Class) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/shared/mcinsc…72/mcinsctl.cab
O16 - DPF: {0713E8D2-850A-101B-AFC0-4210102A8DA7} (Microsoft ProgressBar Control, version 5.0 (SP2)) - http://bin.mcafee.com/molbin/Shared/ComCtl…22/ComCtl32.cab
O16 - DPF: {12589FA1-C456-11CE-BF01-10AA1055595A} - http://www.wsel.net/imcupdatefiles/whistlesilent610.cab
Looks like the error messages from ad-aware is gone now or? Please describe how your computer behaves after all this… still problems or is it working as it should? If you still have problems please describe them.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI