Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

rvzr-a.akamaihd.net/ [Closed]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 bobby730

bobby730

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

hey everyone

I am currently getting a lot of pop ups, my system is very slow, general typing in to the web site numerous attempts then takes me to a different site than expected. this name page also keeps coming up too .....

hxxp://rvzr-a.akamaihd.net/sd/wrap-0.01.ht...aff%3D1700-1021 - URL edited by OCD

i have googled this but there are too many online different step by steps to follow some are too technical for me, at the same time whch software protection do I use ... how do I know the virus/pop up are promting to choose the right one. I have norton 360 and advanced system care 6 but no luck so far. I have cleaned/cleared cache & cookies which improved the speed a little better but the problem is still there.

thankyou

bobby

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Robybel

Robybel

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

Hi and Welcome!! bobby :)

My name is Robybel.

I would be more than happy to take a look at your log and help you with solving any malware problems you might have. Logs can take a while to research, so please be patient and know that I am working hard to get you a clean and functional system back in your hands. I'd be grateful if you would note the following:
  • I will be working on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
  • The fixes are specific to your problem and should only be used for the issues on this machine.
  • Please continue to review my answers until I tell you your machine appears to be clear. Absence of symptoms does not mean that everything is clear.
  • It's often worth reading through these instructions and printing them for ease of reference.
  • If you don't know or understand something, please don't hesitate to say or ask!! It's better to be sure and safe than sorry.
  • Please reply to this thread. Do not start a new topic.

IMPORTANT NOTE : Please do not delete, download or install anything unless instructed to do so.
DO NOT use any TOOLS such as Combofix or HijackThis fixes without supervision. Doing so could make your system inoperable and could require a full reinstall of your Operating System and losing all your programs and data.

Vista and Windows 7 users:

These tools MUST be run from the executable. (.exe) every time you run them
with Admin Rights (Right click, choose "Run as Administrator")

Stay with this topic until I give you the all clean post.

Having said that....Let's get going!! ;)

=========================

Scan with OTL
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Under Custom Scan paste this in

netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    /md5start
    explorer.exe
    winlogon.exe
    Userinit.exe
    svchost.exe
    services.exe
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /rp /s
    %systemdrive%\$Recycle.Bin|@;true;true;true /fp
    DRIVES
    CREATERESTOREPOINT

• Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
  • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
  • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.
  • You may need two posts to fit them both in.

=============================== Next =======================================

Please download aswMBR.exe and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click aswMBR.exe to start the tool. (Vista/Windows 7 users - right click to run as administrator)
  • Allow it to update where necessary
  • Click Scan

• Upon completion of the scan, click Save log and save it to your desktop, and post that log in your next reply for review. Note - do NOT attempt any Fix yet.
  • You will also notice another file created on the desktop named MBR.dat. Right click that file and select Send To>Compressed (zipped) file. Attach that zipped file in your next reply as well.

On your next reply please post :
  • OTL.txt
  • Extras.txt
  • aswMBR log

Let me know if you have any problems in performing with the steps above or any questions you may have.

Good Day!
  • vlad1s57 likes this
- Proud Graduate of WTT Classroom -

Member of UNITE

Please Only Copy And Paste Reports Into Topic - Do Not Attach

If you are satisfied with the help that you have received, please consider a donation Posted Image

#3 Robybel

Robybel

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

Still need help? :wavey:
  • vlad1s57 likes this

Member of UNITE

If you are satisfied with the help that you have received, please consider a donation Posted Image

#4 Robybel

Robybel

SuperMember

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.

New members follow the instructions here http://forums.whatth...ed_t106388.html and start a new topic
  • vlad1s57 likes this

Member of UNITE