This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Internet Explorer, Windows Live Mail, Hard Drive, Files and Documents

24 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I backed up to the best of my knowledge all my email files in appdata window live mail and then went about uninstalling all windows live essentials programs and regedit deleted the windows live mail. Then I installed a new instance of Essentials and imported all my files into Live Mail. It is tedious work, but I am doing some much needed cleanup of my folders. The computer is running much smoother right now. If I run in to anything soon I will post back here, or start a new post in the Microsoft section. Thanks a bunch!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI