This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I'm Getting the Oyodomo.com Redirect [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

******RESOLVED *****Hi I have Windows 8 and I recently downloaded Mozilla for an app that couldn't handle ie 10. Since then, I have had issues with popups and whole pages loading with ads. I noticed others have had the same issue, but I'm not sure what to do about it. Is this a real bad virus or just adware? I am concerned about financial info on my computer. Thanks in advance…..Diane

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI