A couple weeks ago you helped me clean out my slow PC. It was of some help, although I now cannot access Facebook. I have tried several times and it takes at least 10 minutes for the Facebook page to load. Then I can only scroll down a few lines before it freezes up. After a few more minutes I can scroll another few lines, then it freezes up again. At the point it freezes up, at the top of of the page it indicates that Indernet Explorer is Not Responding. After a few minutes, that goes away and I can scroll a few lines. Another change since cleaning is the modem no longer connects automatically after turning the computer on. Prior to the cleaning, in about a minute or so after turning the computer on, the modem would automatically connect. I went into Internet Properties, clicked the "Connections" tab at the top, then clicked "Settings" and checked "Automatically Detect Settings" and restarted the computer, but the modem still doesn't connect automatically. I have to click one of the desktop website icons, such as Yahoo, Goggle, or WhattheTech. Then the "dial-up Connection" box comes up and connects the modem. In the "Dial-up Connection" box is a small box, "connect automatically", which is checked. It is check, so why doesn't it connect automaticallty?