This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Odoyomo removal need help please [Solved]

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Ron,

For general information you only want to have one anti-virus and one firewall program installed and running on a computer. Having multiple AVs and Firewall's installed and running will cause a conflict with each other.

What components does your Norton Internet Security have (ie. anti-virus, firewall, spyware)?

If your Norton contains all of those features, then I would uninstall AVG and disable the Windows firewall and go strictly with Norton. But keep in mind Norton has been known to be a bit of a "resource hog".

If not, you are probably just fine sticking with AVG, but I would consider changing to one of the free Firewalls suggested in my post. Be mindful, that changing the firewall will require you to "retrain" your computer how to respond to programs with regards to access to the Internet.

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask.
OCD, Looks like Norton does it all and its pre-paid for a couple years. I deleted AVG and windows firewall is already disabled since Norton is handling everything. I said it before but seriously I am very grateful for your time and effort. THANK YOU. Ron

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI