Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Flash Player Pro pop up

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 terryfelter

terryfelter

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:16 AM

Flashplayerpro.png I've got an annoying pop up that shows about everytime I select a link. The image is of the pop up window

Edited by appleoddity, 13 June 2013 - 09:22 PM.
HJT Log Removed

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

The The cloudfront.net you are on in that screenshot is a domain used by Amazon Cloudfront which is an advertising company that is part of a network of sites, cookies, and other technologies used to track you, what you do and what you click on, as you go from site to site, surfing the Web.

Go to the Adobe flashplayer site to see if your flashplayer does need updating.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.

#3 terryfelter

terryfelter

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yes, it was malware, and in the process of removing it. Thanks