Mercury64
Topic Starter
I have posted on the malware-virus board and computer appears to be virus free. See Link . http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=124941
Every now and then I will lose my monitors after being away from my computer for awhile. They will go black and in order to get them back I have to disconnect power and reboot. Then as I am using my computer I will get a blue screen crash dump with this message.
It may take a couple of times booting for windows to restart.
Blue Screen
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a drive is indentified in the stop message disable the drive on check with the manufacturer for driver product. Try changing video adapter
Check with your hardware vendor for any bios updates disable bios or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable computer, restart your computer press F8 to slelect advanced startup options
***STOP: 0x0000001E (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000)
Help Please if there is something I can do??
Every now and then I will lose my monitors after being away from my computer for awhile. They will go black and in order to get them back I have to disconnect power and reboot. Then as I am using my computer I will get a blue screen crash dump with this message.
It may take a couple of times booting for windows to restart.
Blue Screen
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer
Check to be sure you have adequate disk space. If a drive is indentified in the stop message disable the drive on check with the manufacturer for driver product. Try changing video adapter
Check with your hardware vendor for any bios updates disable bios or shadowing. If you need to use safe mode to remove or disable computer, restart your computer press F8 to slelect advanced startup options
***STOP: 0x0000001E (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000), (0x0000000000000000)
Help Please if there is something I can do??