Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Apple's Maps could get someone killed!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lee

Lee

Occasional Tech

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,534 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

Maybe not in the US. but here in Oz (Australia) with some of the remotest and driest county on earth with temps. well in excess of 100 degrees in summer (now), very easily!

Apple Maps strands motorists looking for Mildura.

The free advice, opinions and sentiments expressed here are mine only, so you can safely assume I have no software or OS company patrons or any other benefactors when I post in this forum.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Henderson

Henderson

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

Well, Apple has already fixed it. Besides, isn't it crazy to go to a desert without a good map, just to rely on digital stuff?

#3 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:42 AM

Besides, isn't it crazy to go to a desert without a good map, just to rely on digital stuff?

It's just in tune with the times and it is sad.