Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91911 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Java script problem?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,807 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Give tweaking.com's Windows Repair All-In_one a try, see if it helps.

If not, maybe it's time to bite the bullet, back up your data and reinstall. Virus cleanup can often lead to an unstable system.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#17 satchmo

satchmo

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

Rich, that tool actually did restore internet functionality for me except for the one website I need most importantly.

here is the website and error message I get if it means anything to you:

http://las.mlxchange.com

Login :
SiteCode : LAS
EventID : 1007
Category : 4
Severity : 1
Log : JS Exception caught in http://www.passioni....toolbar.user.js - Window.OnError: Unexpected quantifier in line 32
Date : Sun Oct 7 2012 - 12:17:51 EDT

After running the all-in-one solution, I tried disabling everything like I had done before but still didn't result in the use of this website.

Let me know if you have any further ideas. thank you

#18 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Tech

• Tech Team
  • 7,807 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Good, inexpensive wine (not an oxymoron).

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

Create a new Administrator level account then try connecting to the site from there. If that works then there is some corruption in your current account and we can proceed from there.

Rich

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.